Wednesday, May 27, 2009

52/365 - Day 146 (iHeartFaces - Silhouettes)

I have had a hard time getting a photo for this week's Silhouette Them over at iHeartFaces. There has been nothing but rain and clouds for the last 10 days (at least)...so my opportunities for a new outdoor photo have been limited. So, I have used an older photo...and unintended silhouette. But, I will be getting out and trying to purposely create a great silhouette photo in the near future! I have always been one to avoid this type of photo b/c I like to see the person (the face), but after seeing all of the gorgeous entries this week, I see the beauty and power in this type of photograph!

4 comments:

Tiffany S Vaughan said...

Gorgeous!

Lisa Noel said...

cute!!!!
http://www.lisanoel03.blogspot.com

Melanie said...

This photo is just too precious! I would have probably darkened the baby's outline for a more crisp silhouette, but it's a beautiful shot. It really brings out the feelings of motherhood in me.

Unknown said...

Really adorable : ). How sweet is the baby? Aren't aquariums so full of wonder?