Saturday, May 29, 2010

Pfefferkorn Belly Sneak Peek

Do you know what it’s like to have have shot 1000ish awesomely exciting photos and not be able to do anything with them??  My computer [we’ll call her Lily]…well, Lily wouldn’t turn on Thursday morning.  Seriously would not turn on!!!  Nothing!  And, I got a phone call from my mommy friend whose shoot was scheduled for Saturday that she had a rough night of contractions…and could I come over NOW to take some shots just in case we didn’t make it to Saturday!  OMG – absolutely I could…but I couldn’t believe I would get to see them on on super awesome and super large screen after shooting! 

OK – so we’ve all been there at one point in time or another…and if you haven’t, it sucks!

Anyway, I got some great shots…and she made it to Saturday [more great shots].  And the indoor emergency shoot allowed us to get some of “those” shots that we couldn’t have pulled off at the park.  And they are seriously HOT!!!  Just a few…because I have to catch up on being without my computer for three days…lots of deadline projects to finish! But here’s a sneak peek at a few “emergency” shots from Thursday. 

IMG_0042-blogIMG_0422-blogIMG_0467-blogBlog signature

No comments: