Saturday, February 14, 2009

52/365 - Day 45

Well, I am cheating today. This picture wasn't actually taken today. It was taken last weekend. DH and I went out of town together without the little one. We left her with the Grandparents...and I mean all of them. Grammy, both great-grandmothers, and Poppy tended to her every whim...and Aunt L spoiled her too! I packed the little Canon with instructions to take pictures while we were away.

This is a photo of "A" with her maternal great-grandmother at the playground. I just love that she has great-grandmothers that are part of her life. She is also fortunate that her great-grandmothers are of sound mind and can enjoy her. This one dotes on her constantly. She thinks she is the best thing since sliced bread. She also loves it that "A" can say Nana...which in "A's" world really means banana, but who cares?

No comments: