Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Another PSE Alteration

I am loving these tutorials and finally learning how to use this thing called Elements! I am a long way from being good at it, but I'm trying. Here are a couple more of the things I played around with today thanks to The Pioneer Woman and iHeartFaces....there are some minor details that aren't the way they should be, but now I know what to do next time!

In this first set, I have to thank The Pioneer Women for her tutorial on bumping up color for a more dramatic image.

Original Image


New Image
Original Photo Details:
Mode - Manual
f/1.4
1/160
ISO-800
50mm
Custom WB
No Flash

The second set is another version (same process) of the Glitter/Bokeh Tutorial from iHeartFaces that I played with earlier today. Different background/overlay but same technique!

Original Image

New Image
Original Photo Details:
Mode - AV
f/1.4
1/80
ISO-400
50mm
Custom WB
No Flash

So much fun...at least I think so!

2 comments:

Michelle Leigh said...

Hey there, what background did you use? I have started playing around with diff. textures and stuff too after seeing the sparkle tutorial. It is way too much fun and addicting! It's a beautiful shot. I also appreciate that you share your settings and what you did to edit. Great work!

McKay Family said...

Michelle,

It is another background from the same Flickr page that the sparkle background came from! It's called Grunge.