Wednesday, February 25, 2009

PSE Tutorial

Over at iHeartFaces, they have been doing some editing tutorials. Most tutorials I come across are for PhotoShop...which at this point in time I can not have! Someday! Anyway, one of the recent tutorials was converted to show us PSE users how to get a similar effect. This one was about using a free background layer so that the background could be enhanced while leaving the subject "untouched" (for lack of a better word).

Here is the original image that I used:
Here is my editing image using the glitter background. If you like this background, here is where you can get it!
You can find the entire tutorial here.

1 comment:

Michelle Leigh said...

I love that background. I used it yesterday on a picture of my son. It definitely adds some drama to the picture!