Monday, March 29, 2010

Dramatic Black and White

I_Heart_Faces Button 

I love B&W…love it!  I knew exactly which recent photo [OK – there were two I would have liked to enter from this shoot, but my husband likes this one better] I would enter this week over at iheartfaces as soon as I knew the theme was Dramatic Black & White.  If you follow my blog, you have probably seen this photo before, but I have never entered it.  I love everything about…it makes me smile.  It’s one of those capture I “hope” for as a photographer!

IMG_4802-Splendor2 When you have a few minutes…or hours [because there are that many great ones!]…hop on over to iheartfaces and check out some of the other entries.

Blog signature

5 comments:

Cathy said...

Very nice! She is beautiful and looks so happy to be expecting!

Naomi said...

Wow what a beautiful shot! Such a glowing Mumma :)

Tonkamom said...

So beautiful!!

Dag said...

"hello life, here i am" - beautiful picture!

Beverly said...

very sweet