Friday, March 5, 2010

Fix-It Friday

POTD – March 5, 2010

iheartfaces fix-it-friday

It’s that time again!  Fix-It Friday over at iheartfaces!  This picture is adorable…you almost have to wonder what this little boy is looking at…he has such an intent look on his face.  Here is the original:

OriginalFor my first fix, I fixed a few blemishes on his skin, lightened up the shadows a bit and sharpened the eyes.  Then, I did a Gaussian Blur layer and erased the blur from the eyes and mouth…Here is what that looked like:

Fix 1Finally, I added a texture and erased the texture from the boy…leaving it mostly in the background.

Fix2All of my edits were done using PSE 5.0…make sure you hop over to iheartfaces and check out the other creative fixes.

Blog signature

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Great job! The first one is a nice clean edit - great improvement!