Friday, June 4, 2010

Fix-It Friday

iheartfaces fix-it-fridayThe concept has changed slightly due to someone “stealing” a photo that didn’t belong to them…now all the photos will be coming from the owners of iheartfaces and the contributors.  While even the professional take some “bad” photos from time to time, fixing community photos was a little more thrilling [because we take some doosies and I learn a lot from trying to fix them].  So shame on you…to whoever you are…for taking something that didn’t belong to you…because essentially your dishonestly has cost us all!  Venting over…here are my fixes for an already adorable shot taken by Andrea Riley [a contributor over at iheartfaces].

Original:

4668339720_2bdaa99095_bPretty darn good!  But I had to find something to fix or it wouldn’t be called Fix-It Friday.  So, for my own personal baby taste, I lightened the photo a little, did a tiny crop, and rotated the picture.  And because wrinkly baby feet are the best, I sharpened them a little!  Here’s my basic fix using PSE 5.0.

Fix 1: Basic

Fix 1The next few fixes, not many changes, some some creative fixes.  For the first one I did a B&W conversion [half tone] while leaving full color on the feet.

Fix 2Last two fixes used CoffeeShop Actions Hot Cocoa and Creamy Toffee [in that order].

Fix 3 HCFix 4 CTMy favorites are the last two…can’t decide which one I like better.  Make sure you check out some of the other fixes over at iheartfaces.  Until next week….

Blog signature

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww. You did a great job editing this picture. Very sweet!