Friday, June 11, 2010

Fix-It Friday

iheartfaces fix-it-friday It’s Friday…and this week’s photo comes from IHF Contributor, Susan Keller from Short on Words.  It’s an adorable self-portrait of mother and son.

Here’s the original:

4689981190_ba02c7bccb_bAnd here is my fix this week.  I used PSE 5.0…I increased the sun flair, added some color pop with a soft light layer.  I also played around with the blur in the background.  Finally, I added a warming filter overlay.

Fix 1Very subtle…but I like it!  Make sure you  check out some of the other fixes over at iheartfaces!

Blog signature

3 comments:

Linkie Lueville said...

Lovely process! And I love your name even more! ;)

Check out my blog, a friend and I host a weekly photo challenge on the weekend. We pick a grand prize winner each month. That person wins a hand made item from one of us!

Ashley Sisk said...

I love how your edit has just a subtle glow.

Kristi said...

I love the subtle fix too! It looks very natural...great job!