Monday, January 4, 2010

POTD – i heart faces Photography Challenge

i heart facesThis will be my POTD for January 5, 2010.  It’s been a long, LONG, very long time since I have participated in the weekly challenges over at i heart faces.  It’s long overdue…and with a new year comes my attempt at reviving my involvement over there.  This week, they are hosting a special challenge to celebrate their 1st birthday/anniversary.  And for this week’s challenge, each participant can enter up to 5 photos.  Here are the rules…just so you have an idea about what’s going on in these photos…each and every photo must have the i heart faces logo somewhere in the picture…look as natural as possible [which I suck at tried]…obviously there must be a face…the post must include the blog button [see above]…and I must include these very important words:

I am submitting this photo into the I Heart Faces logo photo contest. By entering, I am granting I Heart Faces LLC permission to consider my photo for use in the marketing and promotion of their website.

There….DONE!…now onto the photos I am submitting.

IMG_0198

IMG_0295

IMG_0469

 IMG_0475

IMG_0615

Make sure you hop on over to i heart faces and check out the entries…some of them are down right awesome and creative!  Mine are terrible in comparison decent attempts…but some of the other participants are down right talented with Photoshop and others came up with fantastic ideas that didn’t require any manipulation.  And, while you’re at, leave me some comments…i heart comments!

10 comments:

Tammie said...

Beautiful shots! Nice work :)

Unknown said...

what a fun playground!

angie {the arthur clan} said...

So glad you joined in the fun this week - these are super cute!

~Angie
co-founder of I ♥ Faces

Autumn & Chris said...

Great shots! Too fun!I love the second to the last one.

leslie said...

thanks for stopping by and your comments :)
LOVE the frog shot!!

Unknown said...

I think the last is my fav. Great job!

Michelle said...

Great job! I know what you mean about being absent and rejoining - I've done a bit of the same off and on over the last year (mainly once I got better hehehe). Your shots are great - good luck!

Unknown said...

Very good! Love the little girl with the choice in her hands! Cutie!

missyg said...

Love the one of your daughter and the other little girl with the logo on the fence/log. Great job! Good luck!

One of these days I will enter.

Through My Own Lens said...

First one is great! Love ALL of the faces!