Monday, April 13, 2009

Charleston Photography Tour

I had the opportunity to take a tour of Charleston while I was away last week. The best part is that the tour was a photography tour...right up my alley. The tour guide was fabulous and spent a lot of time with us. She (Joyce) was very knowledgeable and pointed out some great photo ops. If you are ever in Charleston, make sure to check it out (clicky). I will post more photos from the tour as part of the 52/365 Challenge...but here are a few shots to give you an idea. I had a great time and it was so much better than the typical walking tour or carriage tour...especially from a photographer's point of view!

2 comments:

shirley said...

Beautiful! You were so lucky to go on a photographer's tour. I'll have to remember that angle when we travel. Can't wait to see more!

Sarah C. said...

What an awesome trip! I love Charleston. These are some really great pictures!