Monday, April 27, 2009

iHeartFaces - Week 16 (Kids)

This week's theme over at iHeartFaces is "Reflection." Not a "reflective" appearance, but an actual reflection with a face. I had a hard time with this one...nothing seemed to work the way I wanted. I was looking for something unusual...different...but I settled for a mirror and a toddler that was not into the game.
I used PSE to make some adjustment to White Balance. I also gave the photo a soft focus. There are some pretty great ones already submitted. Make sure to check them out when you have a moment. Now, I'm off to work on my adult entry...hoping to have it up sometime tomorrow before the contest closes for this week.

12 comments:

Niecey said...

What a sweetie. I love this. Such a playful shot

Melinda said...

This is too cute! I love it!

Colleen said...

Very cute!!!!:)

Michelle R Photography said...

Great angle!!

Taylor said...

Looks like she enjoys being the model! So cute!

missyg said...

Very cute! You can so see the playful mood she is in.

One of these weeks I am going to enter that contest. I was thinking about something unique today to, but nothing came to me.

Good luck!

Through My Own Lens said...

That is such a cute dressing up photo! She looks like she's having a blast...and probably extrememly proud of herself for not cooperating! Darn toddlers! LOL!!!

Shonni said...

That is such a fun picture!

Unknown said...

so so cute! I love this a lot :-) Creative and fun!

Through My Own Lens said...

WOO HOO! Congrats on Top 10 girlie!!!

Puna said...

She looks so happy! Congratulations.

Unknown said...

Such a very, very sweet picture! I love it! I am so happy that you were a winner! Is it the best feeling in the world or what? Do you have your hat picture already to go for this week?